MANUFACTURER OF BOTTLES AND JERRYCANS
Technology, quality, experience, sustainability and just in time delivery: these are the advantages of EuroMouldings. Read more here.
- 42 machines that produce single, double or quadruple
- For bottles, jerry cans and technical items
- Possible to produce for a capacity of 100 mL up to and including 30 L
- We use modular moulds, which make it possible to achieve optimum machine fleet utilisation and to guarantee great flexibility
- The moulds can always be used on several machines to guarantee the continuity of the production
- A central piping system provides the machines with raw material in granulate form (1), possibly provided with colorant or other additive
- An extruder heats the granules until a liquid whole is formed (2)
- The liquid mass is shaped to a parison (3), so this can be blow out in a mould to the desired shape and cooled down (4-5-6)
- The waste of the parison will be deflashed (8) and after proper leak testing, the packages are automatically removed and packaged
EuroMouldings B.V. was founded in 1995 under the name EURO bv in Vroomshoop. In the late nineties, the activities of Polymij from Nijverdal and Ten Cate Mouldings from Oldenzaal were taken over and integrated into the Nijverdal site.
The knowledge and experience gained after these acquisitions was huge, since these companies had been active in the market for decades. In the meantime, together with our approximately 105 employees, we are working enthusiastically in Nijverdal on realising your wishes.
EUROMOULDINGS AND SUSTAINABILITY
In the future EuroMouldings will continue to focus on more sustainable production, with materials, processes and machines. The aim here is to contribute to the sustainability of our society. We partner up with customers who would like to take a first step in this. We help you in achieving this, no matter how big or small your contribution is. EuroMouldings considers many areas to make the production of HDPE bottles and cans more sustainable.
MORE SUSTAINABLE PROCESSES
Our own internal waste streams are the beginning of our sustainability cycle, such as the continuous and complete recycling of clean die-cut waste during the production process. We also have partners in the recycling sector to reduce the landfill waste flow of plastic materials (such as start-stop waste) as much as possible. A special subsidised project was started up in 2017 for this.
We also work sustainably in the development of new products. Think of the use of polymers based on renewable sources such as sugar cane, sugar beet or maize. For this purpose, reproducible production tests have already been carried out with bio-based (I’m Green) HDPE types from Braskem, based entirely on sugar cane. This allows us to produce both small volume bottles and jerry cans with a capacity of 20 litres. With our partners we can meet your sustainability needs in a customer-specific way.
We also use recycled materials, such as post-consumer and post-industrial HDPE. Several sources have already been found for this, which can be used without problems in our production processes.
”Constant development of new solutions, sustainability, seasonal patterns: EuroMouldings understands the industry.”
Parallel to the use of recycling streams, EuroMouldings invests in machines that can optimise the use of additional recycling of both internally and externally purchased streams. An example of this is co-extrusion blow moulding machines, which work with products that are made up of different layers and that can be added to the recycle stream without changing the properties of the products.